“I came to Qatar for the first time in August 2017.

I was in Cuba working with a very famous band.

Then, I received a call with a job offer from my current partner to work as part of his duo band, which plays at the 5-star Hotels here in Doha.

I accepted his offer from my Havana. Then, I came here and performed at W Hotel, St. Regis, Grand Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, and more.

In 4 years, I’ve grown tremendously not only as a musician but also as a person.

My partner and I make up the 2 D CUBA BAND. We’ve been blessed with all the beautiful people and opportunities that we’ve had over the years.

Professionally, we’ve achieved so many goals, and yet there’s so much more to give, still.

Right now, we’re just trying to get people to know us. We want to become an icon band here in Qatar, and hopefully, worldwide too.

We’re creating and producing music. We’re working on our own music album that contains different music genres, including Arabic music.

I’m happy with the things I’ve accomplished and cannot wait for what’s coming.

I’m working a lot, too, on my social media. I do modeling, dancing, and improving my skills as an Artist.

I really hope to stay many, many years more in Qatar because it’s the perfect place to succeed with all of my goals.

It’s a safe, beautiful country. I’m really thankful for everything I’ve done in this country.”