“I was born in Antibes, south of France, an idyllic tourism destination where the sun shines 365 days a year.

I started to work at 14 years old at my father’s restaurant, helping him. I also worked in sales for a luxury bags shop. Then, I started my job in luxury 5-star hotels from Antibes to Courchevel, and now Doha.

It’s my sales and restaurant experiences combined – that makes me love the world of 5-star hospitality.

I love to serve people – giving them what they expected, understanding them, and personalising their needs.

That’s why I’m working as a Sales Manager for W Hotel at Paper Moon restaurant.

I choose Doha for its rich culture and its challenging yet marvellous multiple hotels.

I am an awake-dreaming woman who loves challenges. Working with different nationalities and cultures here; makes me grow more and more.

What I also like in Qatar is that we are safe, and women are very well respected.

As in comparison to France, I believe Qatar is very ‘robotic’ – everything here is made for you not to move.

Everything easily comes to you.

I miss going out, walking along the beach, and taking a road trip to the mountain ranges.

Every day, I’m learning more and more to go back with a thousand more knowledge and skills in France.

Yes, I want to go back to France, but before that, let’s do the WORLD CUP!”