Fruit-Filled Summer Fun!

Milles Studio / Stocksy United

Make the most out of summer and colorful crafting with these summery fruit kids crafts with your little ones. I love the bright colors of these fruit crafts. They just make me smile and think of all the memories we’ve made this summer. There is something for everyone with these fruit crafts I’ve found from various blogs and websites.

Watermelon Frisbee Flyers

Enjoy the last weeks of summer with these super cute watermelon frisbee flyers. Aren’t they adorable? Take these in the backyard or to a park and watch them fly!

Watermelon Frisbee Flyers from Make and Takes

Popsicle Stick Apple Core

Use jumbo popsicle sticks to make this apple core craft. This simple project is great for kids of all ages!

Popsicle Stick Apple Core from Glued to My Crafts Blog

DIY Fruit Fans

Stay cool the last month of summer with these beautiful fruit fans. Make watermelons, pineapples, oranges, and apples! Totally cute right?

DIY Fruit Fans from The Idea Room

Pineapple Necklace Kids Craft

Your kids can make tiny pineapples with yellow buttons and green felt. Then attach them to twine to create this sweet kids craft necklace.

Pineapple Necklace Kids Craft from Raising Whasians

Hanging Citrus Fruit Paper Craft

Decorate your home with bright and colorful citrus! This is a fun fruit craft for the whole family.

Hanging Citrus Fruit Paper Craft from Buggy and Buddy

Heart Strawberry Craft

Heart Strawberry Craft

Housing a Forest

These little sweetheart strawberries are simple to craft with your kiddos. You just need construction paper to make these strawberries.

Heart Strawberry Craft from Housing a Forest

Bubble Wrap Printed Fruit

Your little ones will go crazy over this awesome craft. Use bubble wrap to make a creative painting design on these fruits and veggies. This is a great craft for a rainy day when you’re stuck inside.

Bubble Wrap Printed Fruit from In the Playroom

Crochet Watermelon Coasters

Get summer sipping’ on these gorgeous DIY crochet watermelon coasters. Teach your kids how to crochet with this easy beginners project. They’ll love learning how to crochet and resting their lemonade cups on these coasters.

Crochet Watermelon Coasters from Make and Takes

Source: spruce.com