Whether you’ve been a dedicated makeup artist or just started out with makeup, you may get a bit tricked. So for this you must have at least the basic tricks for makeup. here we have 13 eye makeup tips and tricks to make your eye makeup look flawless.
1. Eyeliner Tips
Eyeliner is one of the basics to eye makeup. It makes your eyes look fuller and beautiful whether it’s a sharp winged liner or a smudged one. So let’s take a quick look at some of the tips and techniques.
- Ensure that your lids are clean and dust free. Then apply a primer on so that the eye makeup does not smudge and stays for longer.
- To make your eyelashes look denser, apply the eyeliner close to the lash line.
- To accomplish the perfect winged liner, use a a liquid liner: start at the lash line at the pupil and take it till
the corners of your eyes.(If your hand is not steady enough, then first use a liner pencil and then trace it with a liquid liner)
2. Mascara Tips
Mascara always helps in transforming over eyes and gives us a bright and younger looking eyes. Here are some of the important tips to bring that drama on.
* Always start by applying your mascara from the roots of your lashes and wiggle it to the tips. Doing this instantly voluminizes your lashes.
* Before you apply your mascara, don’t forget to curl your lashes using a high-quality eyelash curler.
* If you want your mascara to last longer, then you must change it every 3 month and don’t pump the wand while pulling it out as air gets in it and it may dry out faster.
3. Eyeshadow Tips.
Eyeshadow always adds depth to our eye and gives dimension to it. The correct eyeshadow can make your eyes look bigger and fuller. Below are some tips.
* If you want your eye makeup to last longer, not to smudge and want the colors to pop out, then always apply a good primer for the start.
* Invest in high quality products and brushes as they will stay for long and ensure proper blending.
* For the bottom area of your eye- that is near the lash line, use the darkest shade of eyeshadow for the area above that, use a medium shade and the are above it, use the lighter shade.
4. Eyebrow Tips.
Eye brows are a very important part of our face and adds feature to our makeup. Well done eyebrow are definitely a game changer. Take a look into these tips to add beauty in your brows.
* There are various products in the market. Choose the best shade which matches your brows and use it to fill them up.
* Always try to keep them natural looking. For this blend out the product properly and avoid harsh lines.
* Always highlight right beneath the brow to show that arch.
* For a bolder look, use an angled brush and slightly wet it before filling the matte eyeshadow.
So these were some of the top tips and techniques to complete your eye makeup look. They cover all the basics and you can remember these next time while doing your makeup.
By: Ifra Naaz