What is the ‘Doha Festival City School Bus’ and where is it located?
Starting from August 15th – 30th, Doha Festival City’s School Bus is a one-stop shop that offers school supplies and clothing from a variety of brands.
Located right in the middle of the mall, it’s very difficult to miss this bright, yellow-coloured object. Whether you’re going shopping, grabbing a bite to eat or strolling around, it’s sure to grab your attention, even from a distance!
Great job to the team who proposed and built this well-thought-out idea!
Let’s not forget the finer details they added in as well! From a road with a crosswalk and stoplight to lights and a steering wheel on the bus!
What brands are showcased on the bus?
- Mothercare – offers a variety of kids clothes and shoes.
- Kipling – a well-known brand for bags, they’re currently offering a selection for kids.
- Pottery Barn Kids – furniture from beds, dressers, chairs, nightstands etc.
- Marks and Spencer – school uniforms (shirts, trousers and dresses) and shoes.
- Centrepoint – known for its’ wide range of products, their kid’s selection includes bags, clothes and accessories.
- Daiso – a Japanese brand also well-known for having a variety of products, they have accessories, bags and utensils for school kids.
- FNAC – a tech & utensils store, their selection includes bags, books, pens, pencils and gadgets.
- Sketchers – known for being a footwear brand, they also offer clothes and bags.
Be sure to visit Doha Festival City soon and grab some back-to-school deals! The school bus is only up for a limited amount of time, with its last day being August 30th.
*As per the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, government schools are set to start their next academic year on the 29th of August, 2021. Private schools and kindergartens are set to start according to their academic calendars.
Article by: Karl Francis Belga