Photo Courtesy of Qatar Museum
Yesterday evening, Her Excellency, Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani and Qatar Museums announced a big and good news for all healthcare staffs of Hamad Medical Center (HMC), Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC), and Ministry of Public Health (MOPH).
They are all able to get the free membership by heading over to the National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ) gift shops. According to the registration page on Qatar Museums’ website, the great benefits of getting a Culture Pass Plus includes:
- Free unlimited museum admission
- Unlimited free tours per year (including Marchitecture)
- Unlimited free exclusive workshops per eyar 25% discount at IDAM (lunch and dinner)
- 15% discount at cafes and kiosks 25% discoutn at JIWAN (lunch and dinner)
- 25% discount at QM gift shops 25% discount at IN-Q online store
- 25% discount at Cass Art Qatar
- Starting from 10% discount on community classes organised by QM partners
- 20% discount IN-Q Cartering Receive the Culture Pass Members newsletter
Her Excellency, Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani expressed her gratitude and appreciation towards all the healthcare professionals who has worked hard during the pandemic and congratulation Her Excellency Minister of Public Health, Dr. Hanan Al Kuwari who was recently elected as the Vice President of the 74th session of the World Health Assembly. Further congratulating her for the title as “The Woman Health Leader of the Year 2021” as she managed a huge duty of managing the COVID-19 crisis, awarded by the Arab Hospitals Federation.
Source: Qatar Museums