Contest: ‘Describe your Perfect Day’
Terms & Conditions For The Contest
The contest was organized by AllandAbout from 4th February 2018 and ran till 11th February 2018.
The winner of the contest is Gabriela Mackiewicz.
- This contest was open to all residents of Qatar.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants must LIKE (becoming a “Fan”) the official AllandAbout Facebook Page and follow Manuela Breu’s Instagram Page.
- This contest was for Ladies only.
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Participants need to LIKE the AllandAbout’s Facebook Page. (Click Here) and the Manuela Breu’s Instagram Page (Click Here).
- You can follow our Instagram Page @allandaboutqa for more updates about the contest.
- Participants were to post their answers as a “Comment’ under the ONE competition posting which is posted on 4th February 2018 on the official AllandAbout’s Facebook Page.
- Answers must be written in English and shall not contain any inappropriate/obscene language.
Prize & Winner Selection
- Winners’ selection were be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- One selected Winner of the Contest will receive a Beauty Voucher worth QAR 800
- Color service, Highlights, Ombre, Balayage, Lowlights
- Haircut, Style, Blow-out
- Make up services
- Also offers in -your-home Salon Services provided by a talented and experienced colorist/hairstylist.
- Winner’s selection were based on the answers, judged by the Organizer and Manuela Breu.
- Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, the selected participant will need to provide personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on AllandAbout Facebook Page. If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
Winner Notification & Collection
- The prize collection will be announced to the winner itself.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice.