Who doesn’t love 7UP? So we have gathered the best 4 mocktails for you to try at home.
- 7UP CHERRY MELONADEIngredients:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 8 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 7 cups 7UP® Cherry
- Cherries, for garnish
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Place half of watermelon in an electric blender; puree until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, and repeat with remaining watermelon.
- Add juices and dissolved sugar mixture to pitcher; stir well.
- Just before serving, add ice and stir in 7 cups of 7UP® Cherry.
- Garnish with watermelon wedge and cherries.
2. BLUEBERRY SMASH
- 7-8 blueberries
- 1 rosemary sprig, stripped
- 1 oz. honey syrup
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice, strained
- 4 oz. 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- Gently muddle blueberries, rosemary leaves, and honey syrup in the bottom of the cocktail shaker.
- Add lemon juice and shake, covered, with ice vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a tall glass of fresh ice.
- Add 4 oz. of 7UP® or Diet 7UP®, and stir.
3. GINGER PEACH SODA
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 very ripe peaches (halved, pitted, thinly sliced)
- 2 L. 7UP® or Diet 7UP®, chilled
- 16 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- Place mint, ginger, sugar, and peaches into pitcher, and muddle together.
- Add ice cubes and 2 liters of 7UP® or Diet 7UP®. Stir.
- Garnish with 2 mint leaves (optional).
4. GRAPE LEMONADE COOLER
- 1 6-oz. can frozen lemonade juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-oz. can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- Prepare lemonade and grape juice according to directions on cans.
- Combine lemonade, grape juice, and 4 cups of 7UP® or Diet 7UP® in a large pitcher; stir well.
- Serve immediately over ice.