- Serves 4
- Hands on time 10 mins, plus 30-40 mins cooking time
- 350-400g piece beef fillet
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp crushed chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- French fries, to serve
- 01.Take the beef fillet and drizzle with olive oil.
- 02.Rub with a mixture made from the zest of 1 lemon, crushed chillies, cumin seeds, sea salt and black pepper.
- 03.Roast in a preheated oven at 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 for 30-40 minutes.
- 04.Rest for 5 minutes, carve thickly and serve with French fries.