National Day celebration gets better with every year. The past 10 days celebration have been huge and eventful. There has been no dull moment. And the long wait ends here.
This 18th December ’17 has been the most awaited day of all time. You are going to witness ground-rumbling parade, which fills the hearts of people with patriotism and love for their country. The pride that shows on everyone’s face is extraordinary. There will also be aerial and sea displays by the air force and navy.
Every year the celebration has new shows and fireworks, which leaves people in admiration.
This year is going to be no different.
- This National Day, the parade will begin from 3 PM in the afternoon.
- Residents have been advised to be at Corniche around 12 PM to avoid traffic.
- Seats will be provided on first come basis. It is advised to maintain discipline during the ceremony.
- Parking is going to be a challenge on the day. Kindly go through the map before heading out.
Everyone in Corniche can view the parade without any hassle. The area is designed in a way to accommodate the public so that everyone gets the chance to savor the moment.
It is advised for the first times as well as the regulars at the National Day parade, to be aware of the accommodation.
- Proper amenities have been arranged for the public.
- Food kiosks have been arranged as well.
- Carry water bottles to avoid cutting through the crowd to buy one.
- It is advised to be warm as it can be chill in the open.
For your reference, kindly go through the map for facilities and kiosks.
National Day Fireworks
The day doesn’t end with parade. Fireworks are the most exciting part of the celebration. It is the moment when the whole nation is left in admiration and is left with an exhilarating feeling.
This year the fireworks are to be set in musical form. It is said to have 100,000 effects and it’s going to be unique.
There is also a special National Day surprise involving a very tall structure according to the show designer.
The fireworks will begin from 8PM. It will be a 10-minute show so savor the moment.
Don’t miss it for the world! Be there for a lasting experience.
Written by Frah Eqbal