You can’t get much simpler than this recipe. It’s quick and inexpensive but the flavours will fool your guests into thinking that you’ve spent tons of effort coming up with it.
The fresher the ingredients, the better with this baby. Growing peppermint is easy as well, just plant it and watch it go. You want to make sure you’re not planting near any other plants because the root system tunnels and can strangle the roots of other plants.
- 1/3 cup Apple juice
- 1/3 cup Sparkling water
- 1 whole lime, sliced and quartered
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Muddle the lime, sugar and mint leaves until they are just releasing the juice
2. Place ice into a glass, add muddled mixture and pour in apple juice
3. Top with sparkling water and stir
4. Garnish with a slice of lime and mint leaf and serve
Recipe by www.soberjulie.com