Terms & Conditions For The Contest
The contest is organized by AllandAbout from 8th March 2018 and ran till 13th March 2018.
- This contest is open to all residents of Qatar.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants must LIKE (becoming a “Fan”) the official AllandAbout Facebook Page and like Losail Circuit Sports Club Facebook Page.
- Participant must share the Contest post in PUBLIC on their Facebook page.
- The participant has to be 18 or above.
The winner of the contest is Plamena Ilayel!
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Participants need to LIKE the AllandAbout’s Facebook Page. (Click Here) and the Losail Circuit Sports Club Facebook Page.‘s Facebook Page. (Click Here).
- You can follow our Instagram Page @allandaboutqa for more updates about the contest.
- Participants are to post their answers as a “Comment’ under the ONE competition posting which is posted on 8th March 2018 on the official AllandAbout’s Facebook Page.
- Answers must be written in English and shall not contain any inappropriate/obscene language.
Prize & Winner Selection
- Winners’ selection were be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- One selected Winner of the Contest will WIN 2 Tickets to experience the opening race of the 2018 MotoGP World Champions which will be held at Losail International Circuit from 8th March – 13th March 2018. The tickets include 3-days entry with access to the Fan Zone area at the grandstand with entertaining activities.
- Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, the selected participant will need to provide personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on AllandAbout Facebook Page. If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
Winner Notification & Collection
- The prize collection will be announced to the winner itself.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice.