The contest is organized by AllandAbout from 27th February 2018 and ended on 28th February 2018.
The Winner of the Contest is Hijas Kareem (Stoned Troller).
- This contest is open to all residents of Qatar.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants must LIKE (becoming a “Fan”) the official AllandAbout Facebook Page and like IMNOMAD’s Facebook Page.
- Participant must share the IMNOMAD’s EVENT in PUBLIC on their Facebook page with #imnomad and #allandabout in the caption.
- Select ‘Going’ in the Event Page.
- The participant has to be 21 or above.
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Participants need to LIKE the AllandAbout’s Facebook Page. (Click Here) and the IMNOMAD’s Facebook Page. (Click Here).
- You can follow our Instagram Page @allandaboutqa for more updates about the contest.
- Participants are to post their answers as a “Comment’ under the ONE competition posting which is posted on 27th February 2018 on the official AllandAbout’s Facebook Page.
- Answers must be written in English and shall not contain any inappropriate/obscene language.
Prize & Winner Selection
- Winners’ selection were be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- The comment with the most likes wins the contest.
- One selected Winner of the Contest will win a Exclusive Access (FREE entry for you and 3 of your friends with 1 reserved table) to experience the IMNOMAD OPENING PARTY on the 1st of March ’18 at the St Regis Beach along with 3 friends.
- Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, the selected participant will need to provide personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on AllandAbout Facebook Page. If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
Winner Notification & Collection
- The prize collection will be announced to the winner itself.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice.