As summer approaches, cool off with an ice-cold Spiked Thai Iced Tea.
Time: 5 mins
- strong black regular ground coffee, enough to brew 4 cups
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (for NON-alcoholic)
- crushed ice
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee. Brew the coffee according to makers instructions.
- Pour the coffee into a pitcher or large glass. Add the sugar and almond extract, and stir to combine.
- Fill four 12 ounce glasses with crushed ice. Pour the coffee into each glass and top each with 1 tablespoon of cream.
Inspired by The Cookie Rookie.