The contest was held from 20th December ’17 to 28th December ’17 on AllandAbout’s Facebook Page.
It was in collaboration with My 30minutes Qatar, a fitness training centre which specializes in EMS (Electric muscle Stimulation).
EMS training allows you to target all of the muscle groups individually and your my30minutes trainer will adjust the impulse intensity according to your fitness level and training goals.
To win the contest the participant will have to come up with a creative answer for the question:
“You have 30 minutes to do anything, what would you do?”
The winner for this particular contest was Abdulla Al Abdulla.
Terms & Conditions for the contest:
The competition is organized by All and About and will run from 20th December ’17 to 28th December ’17.
- This contest is open to all residents of Qatar.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants must LIKE (becoming a “Fan”) of the official All and About Facebook Page.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to be eligible.
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Participants need to LIKE the AllandAbout’s Facebook Page: (https://www.facebook.com/AllAndAboutQa/)
- Participants are to post their answers as a “Comment’ under the ONE competition posting which is posted on 20th December 2017 on the official All and About Facebook Page.
- Answers must be written in English and shall not contain any inappropriate/obscene language.
Prize & Winner Selection
- Winners’ selection will be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- One selected Winner of the Contest will receive 3 free EMS sessions at My30minutes Qatar.
- Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, the selected participant will need to provide personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on AllandAbout Facebook Page.
- If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
Winner Notification & Collection
• The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice.