If you’re clocking some major pool time this Summer, feeling comfortable and confident in your swimsuit is a must! And with so many calories in cocktails that can add up, using your favorite diet soda or other low- and no-calorie beverage as a mixer is a great healthy alternative. Even better, you can leave the alcohol out altogether and check out this simple Piña No-lada mocktail. It’s perfect for the pool and your waistline!
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple Fruit Water
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup ice
- Add the coconut milk, Fruit Water, frozen pineapple chunks, and ice to your blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!