The contest was held from 3rd December ’17 to 11th December ’17 on AllandAbout’s Facebook Page.
It was in collaboration with Marriott Doha Hotel.
To win the contest the participants had to post their “Best Holiday Pic” in the comment section.
The picture with most like wins the contest.
The winner for this particular contest was Hussain Nazim.
Terms & Conditions for the contest:
The competition is organized by All and About and will run from 3rd December ’17 to 11th December ’17.
- This contest is open to all residents of Qatar.
- To qualify for the Contest, participants must LIKE (becoming a “Fan”) of the official All and About Facebook Page.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to be eligible.
How to Participate?
The mechanics of the contest are as follows:
- Participants need to LIKE the AllandAbout’s Facebook Page: (https://www.facebook.com/AllAndAboutQa/)
- Participants are to post their best holiday pictures in the comment section under the ONE competition posting which is posted on 3rd December 2017 on the official All and About Facebook Page.
- Answers must be written in English and shall not contain any inappropriate/obscene language.
Prize & Winner Selection
- Winners’ selection will be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- One selected Winner of the Contest wins
• Daytime beach and pool access for 2.
• Followed by a Dinner for 2 at their Friday Seascape* *Seafood night at the Corniche Restaurant, soft drinks included.
- Upon being shortlisted as a Winner, the selected participant will need to provide personal information and details for verification via “Private Message” on AllandAbout Facebook Page.
- If a selected Winner fails to provide complete information within the stipulated period, his/her entry will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.
Winner Notification & Collection
• The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice.